POSTED 1 week ago
1. Develop and execute Trade sales business plans for the assigned market / territory to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2. Maintain databank of all existing dealers and prospective dealers.
3. Controlling number of days within 25 days.
4. Appoint assigned targeted number of dealers to accomplish target.
5. To outperform in the score card system.
6. Maintain closer liaison with prospective and existing dealers and related personnel.
7. Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing to dealers so that they can cater customer with immediate response.
8. Maintain accurate records of GWC and power cable prices, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Team.
9. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
10. Constantly evaluate local market conditions, identify current and prospective dealer’s opportunities and develop forecasts business plans on monthly basis.
11. Provide training, coaching and motivation to bring out the best from each team member, if any.
12. Undertake periodic evaluation and appraisal of all team members working under supervision.
13. Ensure working / implementation according to Lead Management System.
14. Communicate effectively with other sales teams (when required) by sharing information on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
15. Address dealer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
16. Cooperate fully with the Credit Department in extending and enforcing credit policy.
17. Participate actively in trade channel to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the local area.
18. Achieve the profitability goals / objectives of the organization.
19. Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
20. Perform any other task assigned by your line manager / company.