POSTED 11 months ago
Services by executing various direct sales activities in the market and engaging potential clients in order to acquire new business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Market and sell Investment products within set framework;
· Plan and prioritize sales activities to achieve pre-set monthly targets;
· Document sales calls, monitor and engage potential customers and keep track of business pipelines with the aim of translating them into business for the ;
· Support customers with financial advice on Investment product and account opening procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal applicants for the BOA Banking Sales executives should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Economics, Statistics or a related field (Testimonials are acceptable for final year students awaiting their final results. Upper-Second Class and above will be given priority);
· Excellent communication, presentation skills and professionally presentable
· Exhibit a Passion for customers
· Team Players with strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment