POSTED 1 month ago
· Rendering legal assistance in the preparation of legal opinions, studies, reports and correspondence, as required from time to time by various Business Units.
· Ensuring the providing of appropriate legal advice on a diverse range of substantive and procedural questions of law arising in administrative functioning of AWT including advice in arbitration matters, to firmly secure the interest of AWT, as required by the operational departments.
· Supervising and overseeing the review, negotiation and drafting of major contracts, tender documents and other legal documents, as required by the operational departments of AWT and BUs.
· Serving on various Standing Boards, Committees, ad-hoc working groups and task force, as required, to take care of legal niceties in framing of policies.
· Monitoring the performance of the panel lawyers and rendering advice on formation of new panels.
· Supervising and monitoring the contesting of the cases in various courts of law and to have interaction with Panel Lawyers, Courts AGs and other Law Officers of Govt. for their assistance.
· Assisting the operational departments in preparing of reply to legal notices received.