Jobs360 Pvt Ltd
Business Development Executive
Start a rewarding career in sales, marketing and financial services, with an earning potential. This role would suit a recent graduate or an entry level professional, which is money-motivated and looking for an opportunity to progress within a company
Sales, Marketing & Trading
Orient Electronics Pvt Ltd
1. Develop and execute Trade sales business plans for the assigned market / territory to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2. Maintain databank of all existing dealers and prospective dealers.
3. Controlling number of days within 25 days.
4. Appoint assigned targeted number of dealers to accomplish target.
5. To outperform in the score card system.
6. Maintain closer liaison with prospective and existing dealers and related personnel.
7. Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing to dealers so that they can cater customer with immediate response.
8. Maintain accurate records of GWC and power cable prices, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Team.
9. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
10. Constantly evaluate local market conditions, identify current and prospective dealer’s opportunities and develop forecasts business plans on monthly basis.
11. Provide training, coaching and motivation to bring out the best from each team member, if any.
12. Undertake periodic evaluation and appraisal of all team members working under supervision.
13. Ensure working / implementation according to Lead Management System.
14. Communicate effectively with other sales teams (when required) by sharing information on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
15. Address dealer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
16. Cooperate fully with the Credit Department in extending and enforcing credit policy.
17. Participate actively in trade channel to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the local area.
18. Achieve the profitability goals / objectives of the organization.
19. Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
20. Perform any other task assigned by your line manager / company.
1- Conduct start of production, inline and final inspection.
2- Ensure Product quality & Defect free supply to Customer
3- Testing of Product as per procedure.
4- Ensure to follow procedures and work instructions.
5- Data recording
6- Customer / Vendor visit
7- Initiate Kaizen and improvement activities.
8- Carryout FFT (firefighting task)
9- Carry out activities as assigned by management.
SG Allied Businesses Ltd
A well known company is looking for a PHP Programmer / Developer, having good experience in PHP with using Microsoft SQL Server in back-end, the candidate should be excellent in Debugging of a running application and can add-in new modules and screens, should have ability to deliver the task alone.
Required Skills: - PHP Scripting - Microsoft SQL Server - Bootstrap CSS Framework - JQuery - Ajax - Codeigniter PHP Framework
Android App development skills would be considered in preference
Starpak Martial Arts Pvt Ltd
We require a driver for our company.
Candidate should have driving experience of BMW 7series, Toyota Land Cruiser, Mercedes S500.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for an Assistant manager finance to supervise, track, and evaluate day to day activities. Assistant manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
Popular Pipes Group Of Companies
We need to expand our development and support capabilities immediately, and hence are seeking high-impact Software Developers to become an integral part of our team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
Previous experience in
Diverse programming background with a high level of experience and knowledge
Strong Accounting knowledge a plus
Shahsons (Private) Limited