Jobs360 Pvt Ltd
Business Development Executive
Start a rewarding career in sales, marketing and financial services, with an earning potential. This role would suit a recent graduate or an entry level professional, which is money-motivated and looking for an opportunity to progress within a company
Sales, Marketing & Trading
Orient Electronics Pvt Ltd
Management Systems International - MSI
In May 2015, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) awarded a five-year contract to Management Systems International (MSI) to provide performance management support to USAID-sponsored development programs throughout Pakistan. The Performance Management Support Contract (PERFORM) serves as a centralized management support mechanism that provides services in (1) monitoring, (2) evaluation, (3) assessment, and (4) learning support. PERFORM provides data and information to help USAID/Pakistan project managers improve results through better implementation, design, and learning, enabling it to better target its programming and achieve its goals and objectives.
The Team Lead for Evaluation and Assessments is a member of the PERFORM senior management team. S/he will support PERFORM by providing technical and managerial support to the development and execution of a wide range of research-related activities related to USAID/Pakistan’s portfolio. These may include formative evaluations, summative evaluations, impact evaluations, project-level assessments, context assessments, baselines, exploratory research and special studies. The Team Lead will work with PERFORM staff, consultants and USAID/Pakistan staff to finalize statements of work and design evaluations, assessments and other research activities. S/he will develop data analysis plans and refine research and data collection tools, analyze quantitative and qualitative data, provide technical inputs to evaluation reports, and provide overall quality assurance for deliverables. The Team Lead will work with senior management to help manage 10 - 12 evaluation/assessment unit staff, assemble teams that may include short-term consultants, sub-contractors and external data collection firms, oversee and/or participate in specific evaluations, assessments or other research activities, and ensure that high quality work is done in a timely and efficient manner.
The Team Lead, Evaluation and Assessments will report to the Evaluations and Assessments Advisor. This is a full time position based in Islamabad, Pakistan. It is expected to begin immediately and last through April 2020.
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
Application of basic hygiene rules
While performing her duty, the nurse:
Army Welfare Trust
· Rendering legal assistance in the preparation of legal opinions, studies, reports and correspondence, as required from time to time by various Business Units.
· Ensuring the providing of appropriate legal advice on a diverse range of substantive and procedural questions of law arising in administrative functioning of AWT including advice in arbitration matters, to firmly secure the interest of AWT, as required by the operational departments.
· Supervising and overseeing the review, negotiation and drafting of major contracts, tender documents and other legal documents, as required by the operational departments of AWT and BUs.
· Serving on various Standing Boards, Committees, ad-hoc working groups and task force, as required, to take care of legal niceties in framing of policies.
· Monitoring the performance of the panel lawyers and rendering advice on formation of new panels.
· Supervising and monitoring the contesting of the cases in various courts of law and to have interaction with Panel Lawyers, Courts AGs and other Law Officers of Govt. for their assistance.
· Assisting the operational departments in preparing of reply to legal notices received.
Engineer Army Welfare Trust
Manager QA Army Welfare Trust
Army Welfare Trust
Army Welfare Trust