Jobs360 Pvt Ltd
Business Development Executive
Start a rewarding career in sales, marketing and financial services, with an earning potential. This role would suit a recent graduate or an entry level professional, which is money-motivated and looking for an opportunity to progress within a company
Sales, Marketing & Trading
Orient Electronics Pvt Ltd
Secretary/ Office Assistant is required for Project Director ( Marketing )
Managing daily correspondence, drafting letters and documents, maintaining schedules and appointments, information distribution between departments, filing and record keeping.
We are looking for services of a "Receptionist"
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
1. Develop and execute Trade sales business plans for the assigned market / territory to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
2. Maintain databank of all existing dealers and prospective dealers.
3. Controlling number of days within 25 days.
4. Appoint assigned targeted number of dealers to accomplish target.
5. To outperform in the score card system.
6. Maintain closer liaison with prospective and existing dealers and related personnel.
7. Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing to dealers so that they can cater customer with immediate response.
8. Maintain accurate records of GWC and power cable prices, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Team.
9. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
10. Constantly evaluate local market conditions, identify current and prospective dealer’s opportunities and develop forecasts business plans on monthly basis.
11. Provide training, coaching and motivation to bring out the best from each team member, if any.
12. Undertake periodic evaluation and appraisal of all team members working under supervision.
13. Ensure working / implementation according to Lead Management System.
14. Communicate effectively with other sales teams (when required) by sharing information on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
15. Address dealer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
16. Cooperate fully with the Credit Department in extending and enforcing credit policy.
17. Participate actively in trade channel to build a network of contacts that improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the local area.
18. Achieve the profitability goals / objectives of the organization.
19. Maintain proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
20. Perform any other task assigned by your line manager / company.
We are looking for sales officer's (male/female) for a premium drinking water company for gulshan-e-iqbal & gulistan-e-johar arears. experienced person in water sales will be prefered. apply with confidence.
1- Conduct start of production, inline and final inspection.
2- Ensure Product quality & Defect free supply to Customer
3- Testing of Product as per procedure.
4- Ensure to follow procedures and work instructions.
5- Data recording
6- Customer / Vendor visit
7- Initiate Kaizen and improvement activities.
8- Carryout FFT (firefighting task)
9- Carry out activities as assigned by management.
Faysal Asset Management Limited
Services by executing various direct sales activities in the market and engaging potential clients in order to acquire new business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Market and sell Investment products within set framework;
· Plan and prioritize sales activities to achieve pre-set monthly targets;
· Document sales calls, monitor and engage potential customers and keep track of business pipelines with the aim of translating them into business for the ;
· Support customers with financial advice on Investment product and account opening procedures.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal applicants for the BOA Banking Sales executives should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Economics, Statistics or a related field (Testimonials are acceptable for final year students awaiting their final results. Upper-Second Class and above will be given priority);
· Excellent communication, presentation skills and professionally presentable
· Exhibit a Passion for customers
· Team Players with strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
To make sure a smooth transmission of all the channels provided , checking channels quality , preparing reports and other office work
Candidates with prior experience are highly encouraged to apply
IPlanet Call Center
We require energetic Male/Female candidates with sound negotiation skills, excellent communication skills to work as call center agent Ideal candidates must possess the ability to work on their initiative, skills, deal with difficult situations/customers, and work as part of a highly productive team.
IPlanet Call Center
IPlanetBPO is looking for Disciplined minded, Everlasting and motivated Male/female candidates who can speak in English fluently.
Candidates with prior experience are highly encouraged to apply
ApplySave Share this job Job Description H.R executive required for call center. Requirment. Graduation. English language. Good communication skills. She know about the call center.
To brief for the law educations on different forum and making career counseling.
Candidate with experience will be preferred.
I M S
Telesales agents for UK based Call Center who posses selling skills must be hardworking and confident
Timings : 1 PM TO 10 PM
Good salary package with incentives.
Male Candidates should have own bike
If you are good at english apply on the following .
ePlanet Communications (Pvt) Ltd
Suitable Profile for This Position:
Customer Service Management, Customer-focused Service, Call Center Administration, Call Center Development, Contact Center Operations, World Class Customer Service, Commitment to Customer Service
Human resources planning & staffing: (Anticipate future staffing requirements in line with strategic plans, Development & implementation of Company’s recruitment policy- Provide Support to Managers in recruitment of best human resources.)
Employee evaluation, capacity development and training: (Plan and Execute best Human Resources practices and develop objectives that will provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasize empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment and ongoing development of team- Administer the evaluation of all learning and development activities in company- Prepare Training Budget and monitor training cost against budget. )
Organization Development: (Ensure efficient design and delivery of all HR policies and ensure they are in line with industry practices-Ensures coordination & implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources Team; also assist and advise company managers about Human Resources issues- Refine organization structure to align with the market and delivery requirements-Provide assistance in development and implementation of ERP and/or HR Related software systems)
Performance Management: (Plan and Execute Performance Management System, define Key Result Areas, Balance Score Card of each employee)
Compensation and Benefits: (Develop compensation plans and related SOPs-Provide system of Administration for Employee Benefit- Research, analyze and define industry-standard compensation and benefit plan- Propose and maintain excellent facilities conductive to enhance employee productivity)
Employee relations: (Work closely with company managers for providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on HR activities; including JDs, policies & procedures, terms & condition of employment, restructuring of services, performance management etc.-Protect interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations-Be the champion of employee needs; Improve retention by implementing career progression and attractive reward and recognition systems-Mentor and guide leaders to manage their own performance and of their teams and create pipeline of potential leaders.
Salary: Market Competitive Salary in SIX Digits.
Perks & Benefits: