Through this page, we informed our visitors who are looking for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021. A prestigious public sector organization is hiring applications from talented, qualified, and competent professionals on a contract basis to fill the vacant posts. The Public Sector Organization P.O Box No. 101 offers glowing employment opportunities under a valuable working environment with attractive salary and fringe benefits on a special pay scale basis.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Advertisement Latest
The Public Sector Organization is hiring applications to recruit Scientific Assistant-IV. Candidates who are aged between 18 to 35 years of age may apply for these vacancies by fulfilling the eligibility requirements such as qualifications and experience.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have Matriculation with Science (minimum 2nd Division) with at least 50% marks (C-Grade).
- Experience: Knowledge of X-Ray/Radiations & Work Experience in the Radiology Department in a hospital setting will be preferred.
Selected individuals can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however, initially, the selected applicants are likely to be placed at Gujranwala. The candidate’s educational certificates/degrees must be received from Government Educational Institutes.
How to Apply for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021?
- Desired individuals may forward their information in the given format enclosed with the job advertisement.
- Candidates should not forward a copy of educational documents with the application.
- The copies of educational documents and other related documents will be collected at the time of the test/interview.
- Interested applicants who are already working as Government Servants must apply through their departments.
- Candidates can send this Application Format filled in all components within 15 days after the date of appearance of this notice in the newspaper.
- You can post your applications to Head (Admin), P.O Box No. 101, GPO, Gujranwala.